2016-2017 'We Are Possibility' Campaign
Ellen Oxman, United Way Campaign Cabinet member, invites you to our special Giving Tuesday Celebration on Tuesday, November 29 at the Coast Bastion Hotel in Nanaimo.
Visit the Facebook event page for more details and to see who is going.
Thank you to our 2016 Kick Off Breakfast Sponsors:
Nanaimo Kick Off Sponsor Cowichan Kick Off Sponsor
October was United Way Month!
United Way Campaign season is from September - December, however we fundraise year-round.
Celebrate United Way with us! Show your support with your customers and clients by celebrating United Way during the month of October.
Ideas for celebrating United Way Week in your workplace:
- Play our local United Way video at a staff meeting or on your public monitors
- Decorate your business red and white
- Hang posters and balloons (provided by United Way)
- Distribute United Way brochures
- Post United Way URL on your website
- Create a Donate Now link on your website (all donations stay local)
- Post about United Way on your Facebook page
- Tweet using the hashtag #UWCNVI
- Change your external sign to "We Support United Way" for the week
- Donate a portion of proceeds for a day or the week
- Run a United Way week special with a portion of the proceeds donated to United Way
Thank you for being a part of our 2015-2016 We Are Possibility Campaign!
Congratulations to our Spirit Award Winners:
Campaign of the Year - Costco Nanaimo
Outstanding Campaign Leadership - CFMETR
Leading Campaign Investor - Vancouver Island University (VIU)
Community Impact Award
Employee Campaign Champion of the Year - Farida Reid and Alexandar Lane from Service Canada - Woodgrove Centre
Financial Challenge Branch Winner - RBC (Uplands Branch)
Financial Challenge Regional Winner - TD Canada Trust